Monday, August 08, 2005

I've been tagged
I've been tagged by the Flower Lady
10 years ago today...-

I was probably crying and pooping my diaper

1 year ago...-

playing with Sydney, enjoying my summer holidays,

Yesterday... I went to church and almost went to the Fringe


Tomorrow...go to the Fringe


5 snacks I enjoy...

peanut butter and crackers
trail mix
chocolate chips and raising
sandwiches
fruit sancks





Best impression...

don't do impressions

.5 things I would do with $100 000 000-

buy a trampoline
give some of it to the church
buy a big clubhouse in the backyard that comes with a tree
i would go to greenland
i would buy a synthesizer

5 locations I would like to run away to-

hawaii
austrailia
greenland
antartica
madagascaar



5 bad habits

saying "like"
not puttimg my toothbrush away
not putting my shoes inside my box
walking through the house with my shoes on
forgetting my bible



5things I love

cats
Jesus
my parents
my brothers and sisters
my whole family (cousins etc.)



5 things I would never wear

long, long baggy pants that don't stay up on my waiste
capris that go up to my ribs
really ugly shoes
a sheet
a diaper



5 movies I like

series of unfortunate events
princess bride
princess diaries (one and two)
the wizard of oz
charlie and the chocolate factory (the old one)




5 famous people I would love to meet

jesus
amanda bynes
hilary duff
jacob hogard
the girl who was the little girl in "a series of unfortmunate events"





5 biggest joys at the moment

puss n boots
garfield
being with my family
summer
camping




5 favorite toys

brats
barbies
little people
fisher price dolls
stuffed anmals



5 people to tag
firekid, worship warrior's kid, CWG's kid
carebear, batgirlrobyn

3 comments:

Trail Rider said...

I already did it. I was tagged by camilli vanilli! Thanks for sharing about you, you're such a neat kid! I dont' think I would ever wear a sheet either...good call...

Nin said...

I enjoyed your post. I say "like" too much too! And I also love the movie the Princess Bride. My sister and I grew up with that movie, and we know allot of the words.
aaaaaaaas yoooooooou wiiiiiiiiish!

Anonymous said...

I am TB not CWGs kid!!!

TB(josh)